Distance Learning (Beta)
DISTANCE AND INTERACTIVE SPANISH COURSES (Beta)
- Anas’ Spanish video-conference lessons are a practical solution to both you and your child’s Spanish learning needs and goals.
- At any-time and anywhere you can establish contact with your native Spanish tutor and begin your Spanish lessons
Our interesting Spanish lessons via Skype video-conference are conducted via an interactive multimedia screen.
- The left side of the screen is allocated to the interactive educational content whilst the tutor’s video live content appears on the right side, enabling the student to establish a warm relationship with the tutor.
- The distance learning courses via video conferencing have the advantage of keeping the student fully attentive during each lesson. The tutor introduces a diverse range of interactive activities such as games, applications, exercises and illustrated concepts that will successfully engage the student.
- Ana teaches Spanish with different interactive exercises that reinforce the student’s learning experience, whilst taking the student progressively onto the next step until his or her goal in speaking Spanish to a higher standard is achieved.
- Learn to speak and communicate in Spanish quickly and effectively. Set your goals and achieve them.