Spanish Conversation Lessons via Video-conference
SPANISH CONVERSATION LESSONS VIA VIDEO-CONFERENCE
- Conversational Spanish skills: The objective of these lessons is to build up your conversational Spanish skills so that each lesson involves you in experiencing interesting Spanish interactive materials and activities based on real life situations,
- Fill-in gap exercises: You will have specially designed Spanish fill-in gap exercises relevant to your current lesson, in order to test your understanding of what has already been taught to date.
- Selected reading: Your will be introduced to selected reading materials to further develop your reading skills.
- Writing assignments: In accordance with your learning level you will receive writing assignments aimed at developing your writing skills so as to ensure long term retention of the language.
- Immediate correction: All activities and exercises are checked and corrected immediately by the tutor, so that you as the student are able to have a fresh and clear mind as to what you did correctly and what needs to be improved.
- Reference source to past exercises: At the end of each lesson you will be able to save both lessons and exercises to your computer and then revise them whenever you want. These lessons are invaluable as a long term personal reference source.
See next: THE SPANISH COURSES MAIN OBJECTIVES