Types of Spanish Conversation Courses
TYPES OF SPANISH CONVERSATION COURSES
- In our 60 minutes lessons each student will have the full tutor’s attention.
- Each lesson has its own set of goals and goals that the student can meet with the tutor’s help.
- The language learning process is continuously assessed throughout the session with oral and practical exercises.
- Learning in groups of 2 to 6 students with the same level of competence
- Students can learn better within a group environment, as this promotes student’s participation.
- Each student during the 60 minutes lesson has also the advantage of interacting with the other students.
- The tutor encourages dialogue among students and gives each student equal opportunity and time to respond to questions.
- Throughout the session the tutor continuously assesses the student’s language learning process via oral and practical exercises
LEVELS OF OUR SPANISH COURSES
These courses are designed for complete beginners or students who have a very basic level of Spanish.
The tutor will start from basic language concepts and progress to more elaborate language exercises.
See also: SPANISH COURSES SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES
These courses are designed for those students who have studied for at least 30 hours or for those students who have learned Spanish in the past and want to refresh and improve their Spanish language skills.
These courses are designed for those students who have studied Spanish for more than 60 hours or whose preliminary assessment determines that the student is ready to embark on an advanced Spanish course.
Whilst on this course the student will be able to practice their conversational skills at an advanced level.
DURATION OF THE COURSE
- Each 60 minutes lesson can be booked in advance.
- The lessons can be booked one to one or groupsessions