Types of Spanish Conversation Courses
TYPES OF SPANISH CONVERSATION COURSES
- In our 50 minutes lessons each student will have the full attention of his or her tutor.
- Each lesson has its own set of goals and objectives that the student can achieve with help of careful tutor guidance.
- The language learning process is continuously assessed throughout the course session via oral and practical exercises.
- Learning in groups of between 2 to 6 students each having the same level of competence
- Some students can better learn within a group environment as this promotes student motivation.
- Each student in our 50 minutes lesson also has the advantage to interact with other students.
- The tutor encourages dialogue amongst students and gives each student an equal opportunity and time in which to respond.
- Throughout the session the tutor continuously assesses the student’s language learning process via oral and practical exercises
LEVELS OF OUR SPANISH COURSES
These courses are designed for complete beginners or students who have a very basic level of Spanish.
The tutor will start from basic language concepts and progress to more elaborate language exercises.
See also: SPANISH COURSES SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES
These courses are designed for those students who have studied for at least 30 hours or for those students who have learned Spanish in the past and want to refresh and improve their Spanish language skills.
These courses are designed for those students who have studied Spanish for more than 60 hours or whose preliminary assessment determines that the student is ready to embark on an advanced Spanish course.
Whilst on this course the student will be able to practice their conversational skills at an advanced level.
DURATION OF THE COURSE
- Each 50 minutes lesson can be booked for 11, 22 or 33 weeks.
- These lessons can be for individual sessions or for group sessions