GCSE Spanish oral examinations. The roll play.
Are you ready for your Spanish exams? I am sure you have dedicated study time at school and at home to get the desired A or A+
Here some tips to remember
1. Listen carefully to the question
2. Answer it in one complete sentence. Give some sort of explanation
3. If you did not hear properly the question you can always ask your teacher to repeat it once more (¿Puedes repetir por favor?)
4. Fill confident and your efforts will be rewarded.
Let’s do a bit of practice with a role play. Your teacher will play the part of your friend and will speak first.
You are speaking to your Spanish friend about your summer holiday
Teacher : ¿Qué haces este verano?
Student : Este verano voy a ir de vacaciones a Barcelona con mis amigas Sarah y Liz
Teacher: ¿Para cuanto tiempo?
Student : Bueno, vay a ir por dos semanas.
Teacher: ¿Cómo vas a viajar ?
Student : Voy a viajar en avión, en Eassyjet.
Teacher : Muy bien
Student : ¿A ti te gustan las vacaciones ?
Teacher: Si, muchisimo.
To find other students in the UK check this UK Student Directory
See also Learn Spanish
Executive Spanish Immersion is a directory of high quality resources about Spanish immersion & learning
About The Author
Ana Quetal is the founder of AnasClassroom. She provides a UK support for the GCSE Spanish exam. She is an expert Spanish teacher, an online Spanish tutor and she offers private tuitions via Skype to learn and practice conversational Spanish.
If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to the RSS feed for updates on this topic. While you are at it, follow her on Twitter.
Last 5 Posts by Ana Quetal
- who needs Spanish GCSE extra support - September 14th, 2012
- Spanish conversation courses starting in September 2012 - September 3rd, 2012
- Happy faces - September 16th, 2011
- A-LEVEL RESULTS AND SPANISH IS RISING IN POPULARITY - August 18th, 2011
- GSCE MOTHERN LANGUAGES SPANISH RESULTS - August 18th, 2011